Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Dance Recital

Claire loves dance so much. I was so sad to hear that her dance teacher was retiring. She taught her so much, and finally gave her the confidence to finish something to the end. I am now on the search for another small dance company, so hopefully I will find one for next fall. Claire was so excited for her dance recital. She performed two dances this time, one tap, and one ballet. She could hardly wait to wear her new white dress. She has been begging me for weeks, so when it was finally time she was so happy. I was a little paranoid at dress rehearsal because I really didn't need a dirty white dress. She did a great job, and really came a long way from the beginning of the year. Her class knew their dances quite well, and had so much fun. Thank you for coming Grandma and Grandpa, you made her day! I am so proud of you Claire!

0 comments: