
I have to confess, when we were having the ultrasound yesterday to check on the baby and all my internal organs, we cracked. The lady told us to turn our heads if we didn't want to know what the baby was. I looked at Chad, he looked at me, we shrugged our shoulders and looked at the screen. So, here is the BIG NEWS. We are have a GIRL!! Yes, we were both a little excited. I was honestly shocked because I was sure that it was another boy. So now my head is racing with things like washing pink things, and making matching skirts for baby and sister. Yes, it is pathetic. Now I have so much to do, I just wish my body would cooperate. I told Claire on the phone last night, and she was the first in the family to find out. She screamed a happy screamed and yelled to everyone that it was a baby girl. She is very excited. Hopefully the excitement will last when the baby is actually here. So here in the Clayson household we are dreaming in pink, and hoping she doesn't make her appearance into the world to soon.
Update: I went to the doctor today, and they basically did nothing. They told me to just keep taking the pain pills, and I might have to grin and bear it for 3+ weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about that, so tomorrow I am going to a chiropractor/naturpath to see if he can find anything. Here's hoping. I did however last until 5:30 without taking a pain pill, but I am starting to regret waiting so long.
Monday, May 3, 2010
News
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on the girl! I'm sure she will be so fun! Hope you feel better soon.
I do hope you get to feeling better. Watch what you eat, and remember, every mom loves thinking about dressing her daughters to match and coordinate, whether they are twins or even if they are 6 to 10 years apart. (Although once they hit 13 they tend to start murmering and rolling their eyes the notion.)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I want a girl so bad I almost can't stand it! That's awesome!
I am so sorry that you are feeling so terrible! Congratulations on finding out you are having a girl!!! Yay!!
Hang in there! AND yay for girls!
Yay for girls! I think it's awesome that you are going to have two of each. I hope that you are feeling better & that the pain stops. Good luck with the final stretch of pregnancy!
Post a Comment