
I realized that I haven't posted anything about my sweet Claire for a little while. Especially since she has turned 6. Here are some fun facts about Claire.
- She is turning into a big helper (when she wants to be), and is estatic for her new baby to come so she can help with it.
-She is stubborn!! If there is something she wants, she will do it regardless. Therefore Claire and I butt heads all the time.
-She loves Kindergarten, and her teachers. I think she is slowly learning that school is a lot of work. However getting her to do homework is not my favorite task.
- She is very social, and would say that her best friends are Cosette and Cassidy who she is constantly playing with.
- She still wets the bed which drives her mother crazy. She also sucks her thumb and bites her nails - all of which drives her mother crazy.
- She is very picky about her clothes. She actually put on an outfit the other day and told that it just wasn't a good outfit. I thought that was pretty funny. She still favors wearing skirts and tights all day, but we are working on wearing pants more often.
- She still loves princesses, and will dress up to play princesses and barbies.
- Her favorite foods are pizza, mac and cheese, sandwiches and spaghetti.
- She loves dance, and is loving her dance class this year. I am very proud of how far she has come from the beginning of the year.
- She loves music, and recently discovered Hannah Montana!
- She is a joy to have in our family, and is constantly keeping us on our toes. I am so proud of all of her accomplishments in life, and look forward to seeing what she does with all of her energy in the future.
We love you Claire!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Claire
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow she looks so much like Jeana!!!
I love "look forward to seeing what she does with all of her energy in the future"
Hope you are feeling okay tonight. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment