Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trouble!!

I was busy working in the preschool trying to get everything ready. The kids love to play out there, but they know that they aren't allowed in the preschool unless I am with them. I don't want it to become a play area. Anyways, I ran upstairs to do some work on the computer, and Claire came upstairs as happy as can be. This is what I found . . .

Oh yes, she was in trouble!! Not only did she cut a ton of her hair off (she was trying to look like her friend Cassidy, who has long hair??), but she also convinced Owen to cut his hair, and they cut some of Grants hair off.
Seriously?? You would think she was old enough to know better. Of course this was the week that school was going to start for her, and I was starting preschool. So I told her that they would have a hard time figuring out if she was a girl or boy. She looks terrible!! I am not even happy with the fix that I got, but it was the best my hairstylist could do. She had to pay for a haircut, which she was not happy about. Owen's hair was a much easier fix, a short buzz, and he was fine. I keep thinking that Claire will learn her lesson, but it hasn't happened yet. Here's hoping that this is the last time. But for now we have quite a few headbands with big flowers.

0 comments: