Tuesday, September 7, 2010

College Weekend

My parents came to town to stop for a few days before taking Amber to BYUI for her freshman year - yeah that makes me feel old. We had a great time visiting. We had decided that on Saturday we would all go to Lava Hot Springs for a fun day. Unfortunately Chad and I both had to work. I got to go for half the time and brought dinner for everyone, but Chad had to work, so he couldn't make it. It was fun for the kids to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa without me around. They had a great time. Both Claire and Owen went down the big slide. I went with Owen, but Claire went all by herself. Grant finally loved the water, and the other two were little fish. They had a lot of fun, and were exhausted when we were finished. Thanks for a fun day mom and dad.

0 comments: