One night while working at the ticket office, I was talking to the girls about how frustrating it is to get my kids to eat meat. Seriously I don't think I cook that bad, but I hate dinner time. Every time they ask me what I'm making they whine and say "I don't like that." Well, they told me to try putting meat on toothpicks. I told Chad my plan, and we decided to try it.
It worked, this is what our kids looked like after they tried their "meat on a stick."
Owen said it was the best chicken he has ever had. Having the success of chicken, we tried it with steak, and they loved that too!! Thank goodness for toothpicks.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Meat on a Stick
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love this idea! I am soooo trying this.
Post a Comment