Little Miss Ava is 4 months old!! I can hardly believe how fast each of my children grow. She is such a good baby. She loves Owen to pieces, but is still a little scared of Claire because she is a little aggresive. She is sleeping all night (did I mention she is my favorite - just kidding), and she is starting to like to take bottles. That was a bit of struggle when I started preschool. She loves to sleep on her tummy, and she will take about 2 naps a day. She is still not on a nap schedule and that is hard for me because I like to know when they want to sleep so I can plan around that. She is always smiling, and loves to talk to anyone around. We are so lucky to have her in our family.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Ava 4 Months
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment