We had decided to go to Chads parent's house one Saturday to help Trevor cut some wood, and I was thrilled to hear that it was Shelley Spud Day. I was also happy to discover that I didn't have to work! We left the house early so I could take the kids to the parade with Chad's mom. We had so much fun. It is one of the best parades I have ever been to. The kids were so excited to get candy to put into the bags. Grant was having a hard time understanding what was going on. He would try to eat each piece of candy he picked up. Once he figured out that they kept throwing it, he was happy to put it in the bag. He only got hit once by some flying candy. The kids had a great time with their cousins. The kids all left with a lot of candy, and happy to see all the fun things that the parade has.

Saturday, September 18, 2010
Spud Day
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment