My brother-in-law Aaron, got guitar hero for Christmas, along with 2 guitars. It was so much fun. We got everyone involved. My dad said he didn't like it (although he didn't give it much of a chance). My Grandma was so funny because she just couldn't hear the beat (she said she would get one when she got home so she could practice). My mom was really good at it. She could rock! It was a fun night - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Mom and Grandpa Bock - can we say funny!
Aaron and Amber in their usual spot!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Guitar Hero!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of your mom and your Grandma! It cracked me up! I got Rod and Koby this for Christmas, and they are addicted...I'm starting to think it wasn't such a great idea!
Your mom and grandma playing guitar hero is hilarious. How funny!
That game can be so addicting! I'm sure glad we don't own it, I don't think I would get much done!
Post a Comment