Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Sick Thoughts

OK, so I don't like this whole sick thing. It is driving me crazy, I have to much to do to be sick, so I have thought of some good things about not feeling well and thought I would share them with one and all. I figure I might as well make like of a bad situation. So, here goes:
1. I might actually lose weight at the beginning of this pregnancy.
2. My husband will start to like rice (that is about all that sounds good to me!)
3. Smaller appetite, smaller stomach (lets hope it stays!)
4. I get lots of help with the housework.
5. I get to eat every 2 hours (not really a plus, but if you like to eat it is!)
6. Sweet things no longer have my attention.
FINALLY:::
7. Claire now thinks that if her tummy hurts, she needs to go to bed!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i'm sorry your sick. i was sooooooooooooo lucky to not feel too bad. it's weird you're getting it worse with this one. usually it's with just boys or just girls. i wonder what that makes this one!?! just kidding. good luck i hope it's short lived!

Trevor and Shanna said...

Sorry your feeling so ill, if you ever need help with the kids, just call me. Trev and I would be more than willing to take them any night of the week.