I thought I should share this website with everyone. It will seriously test your geography knowledge (Tania remember our class in college? Needless to say I didn't do that well!) My dad was here this weekend, and played it forever, and he got to level 10 (I won't tell you where I got). Try it, it will keep you thinking!!
Thanks for the fun Trev.
http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq?1bb8=8576
OK, so I can't figure out how to make it a link - I will work on that.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Try it!!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
April,
Shan and I play it all the time too. I got to level 11!!!
Trev
I totally remember that class! I remember sitting in the back and making tapes for missionaries. We were crazy! That teacher was so dang boring.
I played this game and was humiliated! I felt so stupid! :-)
Post a Comment