I have to say that the best part of my whole Christmas had to be the birth of my new nephew Orrin Porter. My sister-in-law Cody, gave birth to him at 11:27 p.m. on December 25th in her home. I got to be the midwives assistant (her mom's). I don't know if I could do it at home, but it works well for her. Now, I have given birth, but it is amazing thing to watch, especially when you are not the one in pain. It is a completely different experience than being the one pushing the baby out. I would recommend that all you ladies get this chance just once (Chad said I wouldn't think it was cool, but gross. What does he think of me when I have our children??) Here are few pictures of my adorable new nephew (number 5 for Roy and Cody!)
Right after he was born. (I even got to put his cap on!)
The first aunt to hold him.
Heather - the second aunt to hold him. :-)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Welcome Orrin!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, my gosh! You had quite an eventful vacation! Is there anything you didn't do? Congratulations on the new nephew! He is adorable!
Post a Comment