I suppose it is time for an update. We have been trying to calm down since the holidays, and catch up on our normal life. It is hard to get back into the swing of things. Of course, Claire, Owen and I came down with the stomach flu on our first normal week, so we didn't get back to normal for awhile. We have now had 3 weeks of preschool, and I am ready for another weekend!!!
Claire is Miss Independent, and is constantly changing her clothes! No kidding I end up doing twice as much laundry because she has worn her previous clothes just long enough that they are dirty, but not long enough!! It is fun to watch her grow up.
Owen is as busy as ever. At Christmas time my sister gave me the Hairspray soundtrack, so we have been listening to it constantly, and Owen loves to sing the "Welcome to the 60's" song. You are greeted with a ohohohoh often around our house.
I got a new calling. At first I thought they were taking me out of Young Women's and I was so bummed, but I got made the first counselor (thanks Daniel for moving). I still get to work with the same girls, so I am excited!! We just took the youth to the Rexburg Temple Open House (I forgot my camera - I am an airhead lately!), and it was a great time. I'm not sure seeing the YM at Chuck-A-Rama eat was the highlight, but we had fun.
The other big news (and the cause of my airheadedness (I know that isn't a word)). We are expecting number 3 in September. We don't usually tell people this early, but I am not kidding - I am already starting to show. I can still fit into my clothes, but barely - what is going on!!! I already told Chad that I get a new maternity wardrobe since I have never been through a summer pregnant (can't wait!!). And, I'm not complaining to loudly, but I don't usually get sick, and of course this time with everything I have going on I am sick, and literally need a two hour nap each day to cope. I'm not a great evening mom anymore! This too will pass, and Chad will be very happy!
Friday, January 18, 2008
News
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is great news, I am very excited for you. Good luck with everything and keep me posted!
Congratulations! I can't believe you are telling people this early either???
congrats!!! that is so exciting. i've got some good maternity stuff if you need it. i hope i never will again!
I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm glad that you are telling people already that way everybody can help you! And try to help you feel excited when you are feeling so great!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope it is those twins that we have been waiting for! (you can kill me later!)
I am so happy for you! I started to show much earlier with each pregnancy...isn't it fun? I just gave all my maternity clothes to DI...dangit...I had a ton of summer outfits. Oh, well...it's a fun excuse to shop! Hope you are feeling okay...
Congratulations! That's very exciting! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you.
Post a Comment