Sunday, January 6, 2008

SOOOO BIG!


My baby is growing up! Today was Claire's first day of Sunbeams. I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone by. She is learning more every day, and surprises me each day. I just love this kid so much! She wasn't feeling very well last night, so I didn't think that she would make it to her new class, but she was determined to go to church. By the time I picked her up, she wasn't feeling well again, but she said she had fun. Here are the top 5 things I love about Claire! (I wish I had taken a picture of her in her church dress, but I wasn't that organized this morning!)
1. She loves to cuddle (as long as she has her thumb and a lap, she is happy!)
2. She tries to be nice to her brother (it doesn't always work out so well, but she is getting better!).
3. She loves to help me cook.
4. She loves skirts and pink - what a girl!
5. She makes me feel like a great mom, especially when I'm have a bad day!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Yeah it was hard for me to leave Bryson in sunbeams. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to keep growing. He seems so much taller and older. Bryson sure loves having Claire as his friend. And wanted Owen to go to Sunbeams with him.

Clark Family said...

Why do they have to grow up? I was sad when I had no more kids in nursery, now I both boys are in CTR classes! It makes me so sad! I'm glad she liked Primary, though, even if it was harder for you!

Shannon said...

can you believe they are almost 4? it seems like yesterday that you called me to tell me you still hadn't had claire and i told you we had parker! she sure is cute!