Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I cannot tell you how excited I was for Christmas morning. It wasn't I can't sleep (because I can always do that!), but there was a lot of anticipation! Claire finally understands who Santa is, so we left out the cookies and milk, and sent them to bed. It was so great to see their excitement on Christmas morning, and to share their joy. We could hardly keep Owen downstairs while we waited for great grandpa to go upstairs. We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending it with our families.

Can we say another truck! Every gift that Owen got this year had wheels (except for a few clothes). I guess it isn't hard to see that he is all boy!

Owen sharing his new present from Santa with Claire

Claire and her new house - an instant favorite!

What else do you need to go with a new kitchen - dishes!

0 comments: