I have thought alot about the passing of our wonderful prophet this past week. However, I can't say that I'm sad about his passing because I know that he was greeting so lovingly into the arms of his wife and our Savior. My sister-in-law Jeanna sent us this wonderful tribute to him, which I think is fitting and sums up what a wonderful man he was. I can't help but think of the time that I was privelaged to see him at Ricks College (remember Tania). We stood outside for hours, in the cold, just to get a good seat. When he walked into the room it was all worth it! We will truly miss him, but I am so grateful to know that the church will continue on just the same.
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/200/5127/
I know I still can't figure out how to make it a link.
Friday, February 1, 2008
President Hinckley
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those were the good old days. Freezing outside the Hart building all night long! Memories!
*I loved this tribute, too! Kim has a cool you tube clip on her blog.
Post a Comment