Friday, February 8, 2008

Thank you everyone!!!

Well, it's no secret that I have been somewhat less productive than usual (OK really less productive!). I have tried very hard to keep up, but once Owen got sick, everything went downhill from there and I just couldn't catch up! On Sunday Chad actually had leftover roast (I think week old), leftover mashed potatoes and he had to make gravy from a mix (a Clayson sin I'm sure!). I just couldn't manage to get it together to make anyone anything. So my first big Thank You is to Heather and Aaron. Thank you for letting us watch the Super Bowl with you guys (GO GIANTS!!), and thank you for the yummy food. It was much better than our other options at home. We will come over anytime to have a party!

Of course my house has been a disaster and I just can't seem to summon up enough excitement to clean it, so on Tuesday my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law Shanna came and helped clean my house. They even had me take a nap while they continued to clean and watch the kids. It looked great and now I just have to keep it up. I can't ever tell you guys how much I appreciated your help, and how much that ment to me. I appreciate everything!

3 comments:

kim said...

How nice to have help cleaning your house! I hope you are getting some rest. If you are ever this way, or need to run errands here, just bring your kids over, and I'll watch them. I have a feeling Claire and Kenzi would get along great!

Clark Family said...

How nice is that???? I am jealous of all your help! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon...

Cali and Travis said...

Sorry you guys have been so sick. That's never fun! So we might be getting a baby soon! Check our blog for the latest and greatest! Let me know if there's anything that we can do for you while you're getting over this period of convalesence. (I had the flu myself a few weeks ago. It was terrible!) -- Cali