Friday, February 29, 2008

Purse Tag



So Shan, here is my purse. Luckily I had just cleaned out all of the receipts so I could finish up all my tax stuff.

1. My wallet. There isn't much money in it, but it keeps everything somewhat organized.

2. Receipts. I guess I didn't get them all out - oops.

3. Some lipstick - I'm honestly not sure when the last time was that I used it, but I really do like that color.

4. My gloves - a must in this windy cold area.

5. Pens - I think I collect them in my purse.

6. My $10 coupon to JcPenny. I think I will go shopping tomorrow.

7. My Checkbook - I'm not really sure why it wasn't in my wallet.

8. Finally a battery. Moms always need batteries!

If you want to share what is in your purse right now - no cleaning! I would love to hear it!

0 comments: