Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One

Well, I have had a few weeks of panic, but today I had my ultrasound. Let me backtrack first. Last night I had a doctors appointment where I was now measuring 20 weeks at 13 (YES I AM HUGE!). My midwife decided that I needed an ultrasound, which was something I wasn't going to leave without. So, today at noon Chad and I went and I got an ultrasound. I know I could handle twins, but there was a lot of relief when I saw that there was only one baby. I guess my body just knows what is going to happen, so it just gets big all at once. I guess it makes it easier to buy maternity clothes!

5 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

Congrats on the one! That's got to be a load off. Excited for you guys!

Clark Family said...

I'm bummed you're not having twins (you know why!). But you're right, it will be easier for you!!!
Love ya!

Shannon said...

Thank goodness. It would have been fun and you could have done it, but it will be nice to just have the one. 3 kids were way harder for me than 2 regardless of the spacing. thanks for the offer of help. you must really love me if you're pregnant with 2 kids and you offer a roadtrip! :) Let me know if you're ever near Salt Lake we are really close!

kim said...

I'm with Tania...I was hoping you were having twins...maybe next time! Congrats on the babe!

Jess said...

Glad it's just one :) Now you can relax about that and deal with the rest of your crazy busy life :D Let us know if you need anything!