Friday, March 14, 2008

All About Claire

Tania, thanks for this fun idea. Here is a list of things all about Claire.

1. She loves to dress up like a princess. Cinderella is her favorite. Most days it is a pleasure to see what she is wearing under the princess dress. She does have to take it off for meals and washing.

2. She tells me every day that she wants to see Cinderella and Snow White when she plays on the Disney website.

3. She knows how to navigate on the computer and can find her favorite websites. (I'm pretty sure I didn't teach her that.)


4. She sucks her thumb, but it has always helped her to sleep well. It has its perks.

5. If she doesn't take a nap, she is in bed by 7:00. She still needs a nap but of course is refusing to take them - I don't always mind the early bedtime.

6. She still wears pull-ups to bed.

7. She knows all of her letters and sounds. She now makes me stop in the grocery store to point out letters.


8. She has a sweet tooth.

9. She likes to be the boss.

10. She can hardly wait for her birthday and wants a Beauty and the Beast cake and told me the other day that she needs a yellow dress so she can be like Belle.

11. She keeps me fully loaded with laundry. She will change her clothes 3-4 times a day. It drives me crazy!

12. We love having her in our family, and can hardly believe that she is almost 4 - time sure flies!

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

So where is Owen's post? :-) This was interesting! I can't take credit for the idea...I copied someone, too.