Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Haircut



Can we say ugly!!! I realize that I haven't posted pictures of Easter or Claire's birthday, but today was a much bigger milestone that I have to share. I'll try to share the rest as soon as possible. I have an extra kid right now, so computer time is scarce. Anyways, today Chad went to go and get Claire for dinner, and he found clumps of her hair all over our bed, along with her babies hair (actually Lillie's baby). She cut her hair in the front to the scalp. I was to angry to get a picture of that. I actually cried. So, we ate fast, and Claire and I headed to the closest hair place to see if it could be fixed. Apparently it could be fixed but I have to blow dry her hair forward so that it covers her bald spot (yes bald). The lady was really nice and kept telling me how fast kids hair grows, but Chad is convinced that it will take a couple months till you won't notice the bald spot. So in the meantime, she has an ugly haircut, and the scissors are put far far away again!

5 comments:

kim said...

Congratulations! You knew it would happen some day, and now that it has, hopefully Claire has learned her lesson, and will never do it again! My girls have each done this, but I have always caught them in the act...before they got too out of control. I cried, too! It will grow faster than you think...she is still so, so cute!

Unknown said...

yikes, that's a bummer. i'm hiding my scissors right now. just remember you'll look back on this and laugh one day ?!!

Jeanna said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I probably only think its funny because I don't have kids. Good thing hair grows back. I guess everyone has to try to cut their own hair at least once.

Clark Family said...

We have all experienced this!!!! Both of my boys did it at age 3...but at least with boys you can shave their heads. I'm sure you'll find cute solutions to the bald spot! :-)

Jess said...

Oh.... how sad! Seeing that pic reminds me of how many times my sister cut her hair... I think it was at least three and her hair grew soooo slow!!! Let's hope Claire's grows fast and that she learns her lesson the first time around :D