Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Roller Skating

Saturday was a crazy day! Claire and I made it back in time to have some of Chad's siblings over for pizza and some roller skating. Claire thought it would be like the princesses on ice, but she wasn't to fond of having wheels strapped to her feet. She made one lap, and then preferred the stroller. Owen didn't want to try at all, but once he decided that it would be fun we couldn't get him off the floor or out of the skates. He figured out quite quickly that holding onto the wall was the best way to stay up. He actually did very well. We had a blast, and even though I couldn't skate, it was fun anyways. It was fun having everyone here.

1 comments:

Jeanna said...

Super cute! All those little kids in skates are so adorable. I'm sad I missed it.