Monday, March 31, 2008

Special Day

On Saturday Chad and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple with our friends the Copelands who were taking out their endowments, and getting sealed to their 3 girls. It was such a wonderful day. I don't think I have ever enjoyed being in the temple that much. Chad had the opportunity to be Dave's escort, so I didn't get to see much of him. I can't even tell you how wonderful it was to watch their children being sealed to them. What a great blessing for them to know that their kids will be with them for all eternity. I have never been able to witness that before, so it really struck a cord with me. I was so grateful for my family, and knowing that they are going to be with me forever. I am so happy for the Copelands, and I know they will be blessed for the decisions they have made. I am also so grateful to them for helping me remember how important my family is to me, and allowing me to be a part of their special day.

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

What a cool thing to be able to do that. I'm sure they appreciated you being there, too. One of my fondest memories is having my brother sealed to us.