Yes, I know it has been awhile. We really have not had that much going on around here. The weather has been windy, snowy, and cold so we don't really leave the house that much. Chad informed me that he now wants a snow blower because of all the snow he has had to shovel and reshovel this year (it's a long path to the preschool!).
Last week, Owen started getting sick, so for four days I held him. He would not let anyone else take him, and he rarely got off my lap. Most of the time he would let me sit, but on Sunday he insisted that I hold him, but stand up - we were not on good terms. I decided Sunday to take him to a clinic or something, and when I got there I couldn't find my insurance card and there were so many people we just came home, and I hoped he would get better. Well, he didn't, so Monday morning I took him to the doctor where he had a double ear infection, and a sore throat. That sure makes a mom feel bad! At least now he has medicine, and I am happy to say that today he has finally returned to his old self.
Claire also has a runny nose and cough, but luckily avoided the ear infection (I hope!). I felt like I was spending all my time with Owen that last Saturday Claire, Heather (my sister), Lilly and I all went out to lunch. She kept telling me that she wanted to go to the store with the free lunch in a bag and sit on the ground. I finally figured out that she wanted to go to the park (where in the summer they do give the kids free lunch). We went to Wingers instead. We had a lot of fun just being girls. Then we went to the mall and looked for a present for Aunt Shanna's birthday. Claire loved Claire's (ironic!), and found many lovely things she wanted to give Aunt Shanna (Shanna you'll be happy to know I didn't get many of those lovely things because they had princesses on them!) Claire did get some new princess clips for her hair, so she was very happy. Here is a great picture of Owen when he was feeling well!
Owen loves to wear Claire's hair things (don't you love the dirty face and runny nose - an endless battle!)
Friday, February 8, 2008
Runny Noses, Ear Infections and SNOW!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the hairdo, Owen! ;-)
Post a Comment