Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wood Choppers

I have to say that I have handy men around my house. The only way to heat our basement (have I mentioned that our house is ancient??) is with our wood stove. I can hardly wait for our furnace to go out so we can heat the basement too! :-) But, it is a good activity for Chad and Owen to do together. Usually Claire will join them but this day she helped me make dinner. Owen will watch while Chad chops the wood, and then Owen helps bring it in. I'm not sure if bringing in wood or helping start the fire is Owen's favorite thing to do!

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

How sweet that Owen loves his daddy so much. That's really cute!

Trevor and Shanna said...

How cute, we sure do love that little guy:) What a great helper you have, can we borrow him?

CA Clayson Fam said...

Anytime - he loves seeing you and Max of course!