Saturday, February 2, 2008

Too Cute!

These conversations happened this week with Claire, and I don't want to forget them!

On Wednesday we were in preschool, and one of the girls brought her new princess lunchbag instead of a backpack. Claire was over there immediately looking at it. She finally picked it up and brought it to me:
Claire: "Mom, I want one of these."
Me: "Maybe you could ask for one for your birthday."
Claire: "No, I'll ask Santa - yeah, I'll ask Santa!"

I guess she hasn't figured out that there is quite awhile until the next Christmas.

Yesterday Claire was coloring with another friend we had over. Allison shows Claire her picture and Claire says (no joke): "Wow, that is totally awesome!" I just busted up. Where did she learn that??

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Kids say the darndest things...just wait until kindergarten! :)

Debra said...

That is a really good idea to write down those cute sayings because you will forget them. Bryson told me he was crazy. Funny kids. I like your new design.