Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bock Family Reunion

The main reason we went to California was to go to the Bock family reunion. I don't remember ever going to one of them, because apparently the last one was 30 years ago. I was so happy to see that the place they were having it at was like a park. The kids even found a lizard which Owen of course wanted to take home. There were swings, slides, and the greatest little lake. The kids could walk out very far, and it finally cured Owen of his fear of water. The kids were in the water for 5 hours straight, with a break for lunch. Once they hit the car, they were out, and didn't wake up until the next morning. Grant loved to swim too, and we all had a great time. I will have to get some more pictures from Heather because she has a lot of pictures of the people there. We had a great time on our trip to California, and can't wait to go back for Christmas.

0 comments: