We love Thursdays! I have tried really hard to keep the kids busy this summer, mostly so I can still be sane by the time school starts. Thursdays are my favorite day. We head to story time at the library, where kids go in a room, and moms sit outside and talk. Owen finally decided that he would go, since I have been pushing it since he turned three. Claire, absolutely loves it! Then we go to the park and have lunch with our friends. Finally, each day at a different park they do a nutrition based craft activity. Claire loves it!! The park we go to on Thursdays has it there, and she gets so excited. Sometimes Owen joins in on the fun, but you can count on Claire being there for at least a half an hour. Then we head home for nap/quiet time, and finally a movie before dinner. What a great day! Claire and Owen waiting for story time to begin.
This is what Grant and I do during story time - actually I usually peruse the books for something new to read.
Friday, August 7, 2009
A Typical Summer Thursday
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment