Isn't he the greatest!! This is what I found when we came home from our date night for our 7th Anniversary. I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone by - but we have 3 kids to prove it!! I have been thinking about things that I didn't know about Chad when we got married because I think it is so funny how much you learn after a couple of years of marriage, so here they are.
1. He loves NASCAR - therefor Owen loves the cars, and I know all the drivers names.
2. He doesn't like to pull weeds or garden much even though he was a farmer when we got married (go figure!).
3. He does however love to plant gardens.
4. He hates movies that I love, and the feeling is mutual.
5. He knows a lot about computers.
6. He hates cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors (I should have known that after seeing his apartment!)
7. He is a perfectionist on projects - sometimes it drives me crazy because I just want something done, but it is always done right!!
8. He does not like asparagus, or any kind of squash.
9. He doesn't like any boy name that I come up with - figuring out two boy names wasn't an easy task.
10. He is a great husband, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life!
Happy Anniversary Babe!!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Happy Anniversary
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, time has flied! I guess it's not that huge a surprise, considering I got married after you...but still!
And it really is funny how much you learn about each other after you tie the knot. Dave isn't much of a gardener either, and we both have a hard time picking names--girl and boy. Your kids have cute names, so I'm glad that worked out for you!
or should I have said, "time has flown?" oops!
well he married a "Farmer" so he doesn't have to weed anymore. ha ha ha, you had it coming! :)
Post a Comment