Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Love Jackie!

We just spent a week at my Grandma's house in California. The kids fondly call her Grandma GG. The ride was long to get there, but luckily my mom and sister were kind enough to take me and the kids there so I didn't have to drive with 3 kids by myself. There is no way I could have done that!! We were so glad to make it there, and we had a lot of fun. We met Jackie on this trip. She is my Aunt and Uncles dog who lives with my grandparents. Jackie is a great dog, and if my boys could have taken her home, they would have. Owen kept telling me that she can't come, but he wanted to get a dog when he got home. Owen would put his blanket on Jackie and call her the "Ghost dog," and he would just love on her. Grant was enthralled by Jackie, and would watch her whenever she was around. I'm sure Jackie is glad that we are gone so that she can get some rest! I know the picture is a little blurry, but Grant wouldn't hold still when Jackie was around.

0 comments: