Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun in the California Sun

Once we got the Grandma and Grandpa GG's house, we had to keep the kids busy. We quickly found that there were no more slip and slides at the store, so we invented our own. The kids had so much fun, and were even more fun to watch. Grandma and I sat outside for 2 hours just watching them play. It was great fun for everyone. Grandpa Farmer went to the store and bought them bubbles and a big ball to play with. They were very spoiled kids, but they were very tired at the end of the day.

Claire, Owen, Amber and I got to sleep in GG's motor home. The kids thought it was pretty cool for a few nights, but after that they didn't want to sleep in the "bus" anymore. It was hard for me because I would have to try to get Grant to sleep inside, and then get them to sleep out there, which was no easy task because I couldn't just leave them out there by themselves. Needless to say it was kind of a relief when they decided to sleep inside. I still slept outside, so my poor mom would have to wake up and bring me Grant at 6:00 every morning, but it all worked out.

0 comments: