Our ward has been trying to have Elder Quorum date nights, and Chad has the wonderful chance to be in charge of them. This was our first one. We had a BBQ and then went miniature golfing. It was a lot of fun, with a few people, but we will take what we can get. The only problem with men planning parties, is well they don't know how to plan parties. I was gone the whole week before, so I didn't know what he was doing with the food. When I finally asked what everyone was bringing, he said "nothing." Seriously they were going to serve hamburgers and chips. So, I got a few people to bring desserts, I made some beans and a pasta salad, and it was a real BBQ. Hopefully the men learned something from this. But, it was still a lot of fun, and a much needed activity for me.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Elders Quorum Date Night
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment