This is the last and only family camping trip we took this summer. After Trek and Girls Camp, I have no desire to camp, and it isn't the easiest thing with a baby on a bottle, but we did have a lot of fun on this trip. We had hot dogs, and marshmallows, stayed up way to late (Owen slept in until I woke him up at 10:00), enjoyed time with our friends, and then got in a few 4 wheeler rides before heading home. It was a fun time, but we were so tired when we got home that everyone crashed - it was nice to have a nap on a Saturday afternoon.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Camping 2009
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that Gavin in that picture? Glad you had a fun time.
Yes, he brough his 3 kids without his wife. I think after the first hour he was ready to go home. It was fun though.
Post a Comment