Friday, August 7, 2009

He's Thinking About It!

Sooo, I know that I have repeatedly said that Grant doesn't like to move, it is seriously true, but it is starting to be such a pain. I just want him to be able to follow the kids around, I think it would make him very happy. On the other hand, I always know where he is, and he hasn't gotten away from me at the park this summer (those are both very good thing!). However, I think he is going to start to try to move soon. He is starting to use his hands to scoot around in a circle, and he will reach really far, get on his hands and knees, and then just cry, but he does move backwards while cryings - hey it's a start! Here's hoping that he is mobile soon. It will make a very happy mommy!

0 comments: